Find New Clients
Rise Above Your Competition
Profile Media brings a team of expert and quality journalists to your publicity campaign, without the PR-firm hype. Our focus is to help you reach your target market in the media – whether that be on TV, radio, digital news sites, newspapers, magazines or blogs. And we do that with none of the PR-firm bally-hoo you might have come to expect. As journalists, we dislike that just as much as you do.
You won’t see any spin or fancy money-pit proposals here.
We simply get on with the job and bring our journalist ‘do whatever it takes attitude’ to getting you publicity.
- Publicity across all kinds of media to reach your target market and business capacity
- Work with one of our highly-qualified journalists
- A journalist’s attitude to make the story happen
- Established media connections and relationships
- We operate nationally and in some overseas markets
What we Do
to a PR firmWe’re Different
When most companies think about PR, they instantly think ‘money pit’ and lack of return on investment. And we agree.
At Profile Media, we see ourselves as PR industry disruptor. It’s publicity without the big fees and PR-firm spin.
Here’s our commitment to you and why we’re different:
- We don’t watch the clock and we don’t find ways to increase ‘billable hours’
- We are happy to work odd hours if need be – no 9am to 5pm here
- We’re nimble and adaptable – if we see another story in the media that we can jump on quickly, we will
- We’re focused on results and will do what it takes to get you a story
- We’ve never had a client we haven’t been able to get publicity for – ever
- We’re selective about who we work with. We have limited capacity and so only take on clients who are ready to step up and work with us to make publicity happen
- We want to feel like we’re part of your team, rather than a ‘PR consultant’
We represent a variety of clients who come from a wide range of industries including resources, manufacturing, environmental, energy, education, health, business coaching, tourism, dentistry, new technology, drones – and many others.
What our clients all have in common is a willingness and potential to be in the media.
Some want to hit the big time and get exposure on national TV shows such as Sunrise, A Current Affair or the Project.
Others are looking for a steadier approach and seek stories in smaller media outlets like niche magazines, industry newsletters, or blogs.
Some want a hybrid – radio interviews or opinion pieces in digital sites or magazines.
Importantly we determine where your target market exists in the media and then develop stories to connect with them – whether that be mainstream mass consumer media, or niche publications.
- Grow and protect your brand
- Be seen as an expert in your industry
- Create instant credibility
- Draw new customers to you rather than ‘selling’ to them
- Create traffic and new leads to your website
- Drive business-to-business sales and awareness
- Bring investors, strategic alliance partnerships, joint ventures
who we are
Profile Media was founded by me, Sue Papadoulis after many years of working as a journalist, then in corporate communications for government and as a PR executive in the private sector.
My experience as a journalist and News Editor for 10 years in busy radio and television newsrooms in Australia and London has given me insider knowledge about how the media works and what a journalist wants.
Why did I leave the profession? The truth is I became disillusioned with the negativity of the news. I started to think more carefully about the impact I was having, and I was sad to realise, that impact was largely negative. When I moved into PR, I felt I didn’t belong there either. The froth and bubbles world of as PR agency just didn’t sit well with me.
I wanted more from life. I wanted to inspire others to step up, reach higher and play a bigger game. And so, I began my own business, employing journalists who are results-driven and have a can-do attitude. Incredibly, this is refreshingly different for our clients who are sceptical about the PR profession.
We get just as excited as our clients about the publicity we generate for them. We are emotionally invested and love the ‘thrill of the chase’, just as we did when were journalists looking for the next big story.
Our team of experienced journalists include:
talk to us
If our results-driven no-nonsense approach sounds like you, and you’re ready to step up and play a bigger game by being in the media, we’d love to hear from you.
There’s a process we walk you through to you can see if we’re a good fit for you and if you’re a good fit for us.